AVATAR EFFECT

Posted by Varun | Labels: | Posted On Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM

GM Folks, Yesterday I saw AVATAR, A spell binding Cinema! While returning from the theatre around 10.30 pm, just around the Signal at MOUNT ROAD (Opp.BATA Showroom ), a 80 plus year old lady was begging on road. She was sitting almost 1/4 IN in the road with traffic at its peak. I saw her and as signal turned green i drove off. Just few kilometers away b4 reaching home, something urged me from inside. I dont know what . I took a U-Turn and reached the same place where the old lady was sitting. I parked my vehicle and looked out for some Food OUTLET where i can get her something to eat. Unfortunately, all the good food outlets at that place (VASANTHA BHVAN and INSUVAI ) were almost closed. I walked and searched for 10-15 minutes. Finally I found a road side vendor from whom I bought 4 IDLYS. I came back running and offered that lady that food and 1 AQUA FINA Water Botte. I requested her to come on the FOOTPATH as it is dangerous to sit so close to heavy moving Traffic. This is what the OLD LADY REPLIED " If i don't sit here, no one will bother to care about me and my plight. I will collect all this food and give it to my grandson ". In the mid of the road, that old lady touched my feet to thank me.. A small tear of happiness rolled down my cheek. I returned back home with a sense of partial satisfaction . And all this was due to constant motivation from priya who witnessed this incident.
blog comments powered by Disqus